Thursday, July 29, 2010

A week of stuff 7/29

First up some music:

I wasn’t crazy about this song at first but the video was immediately funny. After even just the second time though I’m really into this song now. These guys are just awesome. Sort of Tim and Eric and sort of

 

Dey Rapin E’erybody Out Here

Yeah, enough said.

 

Videos of people on drugs after getting their wisdom teeth out are always funny…

But this is easily the best I’ve ever seen. Did they purposefully overdose him?  Amazing. This is a few days old so I’m sorry if you’ve seen it already but if you haven’t you absolutely must.

I’m actually starting a new job today so I’ve been busy getting my shit together  and didn’t get to updating this until too late. So I’ll leave you with just geekiness at it’s cutest. I don’t think I’ve played a Pokemon game since I was in 4th grade and a girl bumped into me, knocking my pokemon yellow ( i think ) out of my gameboy and corrupting the save file. I decided it wasn’t worth redoing and sold my gameboy. Even with such a brief experience with that game i found this super fucking geeky and adorable.

That was a really brief entry but I’ve started watching Dr. Who and it’s taking over my free time. More on that later, and I’ll work on gathering more material for next Friday.

 

-Ben

No comments: