Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Have you seen Missy?

Ok, let me just preface this by saying that I like animals in general and I absolutely adore cats. Not only that but the cat pictured in this item (link below) looks almost exactly like mine. I was really hesitant to laugh at this at first but you will see, as I did, that the elocution of sarcasm and wit shown here is far too good to not appreciate. I’m sure this woman is really emotionally distraught over her pet and I feel for her, I really do. Losing a pet you’re really attached  to can be pretty hard (and really hard for some people) so I get that.

With that said: If she had a single reasonable bone in her body she would not be blogging requests for fancy missing poster designs and just put a picture of her fucking cat on a piece of paper, write the word lost or missing and her phone number. Then photocopy it and hang them around town. Maybe even go outside and look for her fucking cat. But instead she is blogging about how much she misses her cat, the one she isn’t out there looking for. And someone saw the opportunity, grasped it, and hilarity followed.

I sincerely hope she finds her cat and that it’s safe and healthy; but if her cat dies out there because she was too busy whining on a blog to actually go find her cat then RIP Missy and I’m sorry your owner was such a dumb bitch.

Have you seen Missy?

No comments: