Monday, March 15, 2010

Only A Day Away

It feels like Christmas Eve. I’m going to need to heavily sedate myself in order to get to sleep tonight.

Tomorrow I wake up early, eat breakfast and head to Gamestop when it opens. Then I’m going to play it for several hours, possibly all day and I’ll be updating every hour or so with some spoiler-free impressions.

Sometime after I finish I’ll post some final impressions before putting a full review together.

Also my friend Mike may be updating as well or just sending me some final impressions to post alongside mine.

I will do my best to update pretty consistently and not get sucked into the game indefinitely.

The average play-through time is probably 10-15 hours and although I’ll be playing it almost non-stop I will be savoring every moment; so who knows how long it will take.

-Ben

No comments: