Thursday, March 4, 2010

Heavy Rain

Heavy Rain was a great experience. I think “Interactive Drama” sums it up quite well. If the sound of that is even a bit enticing, you would probably enjoy Heavy Rain. By the end, especially by the second play through, you’ll notice some pretty big plot holes; that said, it’s a pretty riveting story with a satisfying twist and some pretty innovative gameplay sequences. It is so much more immersive than a “long quick time event” as it’s often been dubbed by those with no taste. It’s an amazing game, I know I promised a full review but I can’t do that right now, I’m too wrapped up in another game entirely… I’ll be focusing on God of War:III from now until…a while from now. Starting with as much preview information as I can get my hands on and then I’ll be documenting my experience with it from day 1. I will likely struggle immensely to pull myself away to update this, but I’ll try my best.

No comments: