Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hello, internet.

I do not really plan on who is going to read this yet, nor do I have even the slightest dea of what it's content will be. I think though, that it will be mostly just like my journal; a bit more public, a bit less private, and much easier to to get more in at once (not to mention actually proofread my entries and maintain some quality to them) by typing instead of hand writing them.

At the moment, the only computer I have (as mine has been basically bricked, by vista) is my moms and, regardless of what I try to do to avoid it, likes to make the mouse jump around and click random parts of the page as I type, making it near-impossible to do so successfully. By my my count, it has happened 23 times in typing this thusfar. I am ready to throw it through my window (conveniently only a foot or two away, directly in front me) but alas, that would not solve any problems and would certainly create many such as a broken window and computer.

I am planning to just update in this somewhat consistently and avoid the "angsty livejournal entries" and focus it on maturing and going to school and being in a new city and well; growing up pretty much. I am very much a kid (a 20 year old kid, eek!) and although Ive made some substantial progress in the past year especially, I am still a pretty irresponsible, unprepared for life, kid. I feel like this coming year will hold the most drastic changes and growth I have experienced in my whole life up until now. I guess this is as good a place as any to document that as well as take my writing a bit more seriously and be able to exercise it in a relaxing environment, that also surely holds potential for creativity and even some professionalism. Much more than livejournal at least.

Hopefully I'll update this a lot more as I near closer to moving into school and going to philly and much more when my computer is up and working. (as this one drives me insaaane to type on)

I look forward to being consistent with this and maybe even reviewing some games practicing some journalism, creative writing, or something of that nature just to get back into it. I really enjoyed and sorely miss that whole process of writing something productively.

-B

No comments: